- Products & Supply
- Atmospheric Gases
- CRYOLINE CF
- Food Chilling
- Gas Mixtures
- Packaged Chemicals
- Welding and Safety Products
Sulfur hexafluoride (SF6) is normally available in cylinders and drum tanks. Linde is also able to offer larger packages in some markets.
Sulfur hexafluoride is used in a range of industries for a range of applications including:
- Power & Energy: Primarily used as an insulating medium for a wide range of high voltage electrical and electronic equipment such as circuit breakers, switch gears and particles accelerators.
- Glass: Insulating windows - reduced sound transmission and heat transfer.
- Medical: In eye surgery and as a contrast agent.
- Steel & Metals: In molten magnesium and aluminium production and purification.
- Electronics: High purity sulfur hexafluoride used in electronic and semiconductor applications.