- Products & Supply
- Atmospheric Gases
- CRYOLINE CF
- Food Chilling & Cooling
- Gas Mixtures
- Packaged Chemicals
- Refrigerants - landing page
- Welding and Safety Products
Our range of packaged and blended propellants is available in a number of countries for a wide range of aerosol applications, including:
- Hydrocarbon: (propane/iso-butane, butane)
- Pentanes: High quality iso-pentane, cyclo-pentane and n-pentane
- Dimethyl Ether (DME): An excellent solvent for resins and personal care products such as hairsprays
- Hydrofluorocarbons: Including HFC134a, HFC152a and HFC227ea, often used as medical propellants
- Atmospheric Gases: Carbon dioxide, nitrogen and nitrous oxide for aerosol applications
- Blends: Linde has the capability to blend any number of these raw materials to your exact specification and pressures.
We currently offer this range of products in selective markets only. To understand further information on product availability and specifications, please contact your local Linde subsidiary.